The big game may be over but there’s always room for snacking on this relaxing king of dips, especially with a CBD secret ingredient. The fatty avocados are a perfect base for infusing with CBD oil.
Gluten-free and vegan as well!
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, halved, and seeded
- juice of 1 lemon, or to taste
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 mL CBD Oil of your choice
- Mash avocados in a bowl with a fork
- Add the salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, lemon juice, and CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before serving for flavors and CBD oil to fully infuse.
- Enjoy with chips, crackers, bread, or with tacos, burritos, or the dish of your choice!