Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? Turn this classic treat into a relaxing one with the addition of CBD oil. The richness of butter and chocolate combined with CBD make it a great choice for consumption.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chunks (or chips if you prefer)
- 1 cup soft butter
- 0.5 oz CBD Tincture of your choice (unflavored is best)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In bowl of electric/stand mixer (or with a hand mixer), cream together butter & sugars.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, & CBD oil.
- Sift in flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir to gently combine.
- Stir in chocolate, and nuts, if using, and mix on low until combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, your hands, or spoons, drop balls of dough onto lined cookie trays at least 2″ apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack, and enjoy!