Here’s a great frozen strawberry pops recipe that not only tastes amazing, but will help make you feel amazing. The sweet flavor of the strawberries combined with a hint of balsamic vinegar and pepper turns the expected into the unexpected. Plus, with Humboldt Apothecary’s unique CBD tincture added in it can help reduce pain caused by inflammation. That’s an all around feel good!
Contributed by: Humboldt Apothecary
• 3/4 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed & hulled
• 2 tablespoons honey (adjust to the sweetness of your berries)
• 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• A pinch of Black Pepper
• 1 teaspoon (or adjust as desired) Humboldt Apothecary’s Inflammation Soother CBD Tincture
1. In a medium bowl, pour honey over strawberries and let macerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour strawberries into blender with balsamic, black pepper and tincture. Pulse until mix is just blended (or leave fruity chunks!)
3. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 12 hours. Run warm water over Popsicle molds for 30 seconds before carefully squeezing out. Enjoy!