Join physician, and Three Wells’ medical advisor, Dr. Debbie Malka, as she discusses how much CBD and other cannabinoids to take for safe and effective use. In addition to sharing her 30+ years of knowledge, Dr. Debbie also answers questions from attendees so they can get the results they want from CBD and cannabinoids.
This webinar covers these topics and more:
- What is CBD
- What are cannabinoids
- What are terpenes
- What is THC
- How they all work together
- How they all affect our natural endocannabinoid system (ECS)
- How much CBD is often taken
- Papa & Barkley products and why they work well
- Different methods of getting your CBD and other cannabinoids
- What you could take, and how much is often taken for arthritis
- What you could take, and how much is often taken for pain
- PLUS, Dr. Debbie answers a host of other question from attendees
ABOUT DR. DEBBIE:
Deborah Malka MD, PhD is a physician specializing in cannabis medical consultations. Prior to clinical practice, Dr. Malka completed her PhD in Human Genetics from Columbia University, and studied both natural and traditional medicine, with degrees from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and the Santa Fe College of Natural Medicine. She is both a clinician and an educator in this specialty. She has previously served as the medical director for MediCann Inc., a group of clinics providing medical marijuana evaluations in California, serving over 300,000 patients. In addition to serving as Three Wells’ medical advisor, she is currently the faculty director for an online CME accredited course in Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine sponsored by the Society of Cannabis Clinicians.
Some of our webinars won’t be posted for replay – so don’t miss any of them.
Subscribe and get on the invite list for the next webinar, PLUS other exclusives!